Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Umum

Today, i'm officially a fulltime freelancer... again. That's right, my previous company got internal problem, 2 of the company share holder is moving their ass out.

It is quite ironic, because me and sham is planning to quit first... :) . This morning my IT manager called us for a quick meeting, asking about our daily schedule... then he asked us, who want to be shift as a sales person. Aha... good question....

As always, neither me or Sham is willing to be a sales person. Why? because why you have to be someone's else sales person if you can do marketing for yourself? so we told him the reason... Then my IT manager came up with this idea, why dont we(he mean us) do the design for him, as a freelancer. So i said to my self, hey... this is much more better idea than having me to type a termination notice to him.

Hence, me and sham grab that opportunities, even though he is willing to pay us by monthly basis. The figure is not attractive, but hey... i have a lot of bill to paid.

Review on my last company
My IT manager is really professional person. but not my company's shareholder, this guy... the way he talked, make people want to kick his smart ass so hard, until his nose bleed. Problem araise when he involve with your daily job. For instance, he's keep compalining about your design when in the same time he didnt know anything about design, and dont even know what he wanted!. This is what happening to us. Dah la mulut busuk!....

Did I mention that last month I only got 1/2 of my salary.... reason? We got 2 weeks non-paid leave for last Chinese New Year eve... that is why... demmit.

I went to my brother place today, to pick up my bass guitar, demn... he borrowed that guitar from me, and keep it so long..... then i have to borrowed it back! hampeh punya budak!

I think I have alot of work to do tomorrow, maybe searching for business
opportunities or a job...


Somewhere I leave my memories... Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home