Friday, March 04, 2005

Regular Day

Finally, I managed to burn all my old files to DVD, and the results.... my PC loss 8 gig of byte fat! Thanks to my DVD writer.

Last night, went to Taman Melawati for a jamming session... one word... "It sucks!". I told pidus(my band mate), we really need a guitar player, because we didnt have one. It really quite difficult to find someone who can play Jazz-Pop-acid kind of songs... also, I meet 2 new girl friends... they came along with Ein Utanaji.... very nice person, but one of them is very loud one.

I have think it over and made my mind... I will sell my bass guitar. Maybe I will buy Yamaha RBX series bass guitar... and that will cost me more dimes... :)

Lot of freelance works have to be deliver this week.



Port Dickson, 2004 Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home