Saturday, March 05, 2005

Mahna Mahna

Kind a busy today. Helping Zul packing all the pc in his computer lab, then go to maju Junction to pickup someone... then pop to Izmal apartment for some swimming... :)

Just finished download and view 18? documentary, got this link while browsing DigitalMalaya. Got some pros and contra that i agree, and some are not... I can respect that guy, but the way he express his opinion/mind is wrong... yes, this guy on the documentary said, "Public area is suppose to be public property", So... for this issue, everyone(public) can do graffiti art in public places? Cool.... Then, when people throw rubbish in public places... where is this "public" to clean it up? Get real dude!!! Well this is just my humble opinion... everyone is not perfect. Enuff said.

While browsing my hardisk, I accidently found my favouritte "The Muppet Show" clip... wanna see it? Download it here.

Decided to change my Blogspot's theme. Dunno... kinda like green colour for now... Feel free to comment my new theme.

My economy level is totally screwed this month... really pissed off.


The Muppet Show Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home