Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Post-It!

Been super busy today, wakeup 8 sharp this morning(even though I slept around 4 a.m).

Actually, I have to report myself to Ministry of Youth for some assignment. Arrive there around 10 a.m, then I go straight to kafeteria and brought myself a "Nasi Lemak" for breakfast. After 15 minutes fooling around there, I go upstair to see "The Man". Unfortunately, the person I suppose to see didnt come yet, and I also never meet this guy before, so they told me to wait at waiting area, outside. So I wait....

After 15 minutes waiting, my body start sweating like hell, because there is no fan or air-conditioner... plus, I'm wearing nylon-kind fabric. Finally, after sweatin' for 10 minutes, I met "The Man", very nice person, in fact he notice my shirt look wet because of my sweat, so he target me the fan & air-conditioner ... :)

My meeting with him done in 20 minutes. On the way to guard post, I meet my other client, whoo.. this guy also here. Actually he is the owner of paintball arena located at Sunway. He quite shock to see me there with neck-tie and stuff, because I'm usually wear t-shirt and dirty pants.

Leaving Ministry of Youth around 11.30 a.m. And I supposed to settle some billing, and my next destination... Maybank!

Arrive back at home around 3p.m, change cloths and continued my sleep. :)


Look at this weird-kind-of-tyre. Actually this is new tyre developed by Michelin. Look nice, in other hand, very hard to wash maybe?


Michelin Tweel Posted by Hello


Michelin Tweel Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home