Monday, January 09, 2006

Re-programming your mindset in 3 days

I would like to wishes everybody a "Happy New Year 2006"...

Just got back from a seminar at Tanjung Balau Bay Resort, Desaru, Johor Darul Takzim for 3 days. Nice place to hangout, relax ur mind and of course, to forget all problem you have. But... when we arrived there, the weather is not what we all expected, it's kind of rainy and we can see the sea is very "wild".

And we are so relief because in the next day, the weather is very good, so we can play some vollyball at the beach...

About the Seminar, I can feel that there is something wrong with what I do in my daily life. So i thought this seminar is really helping me.

For this "Hari Raya Aidilahda", I'm not back to Penang, this because I still cannot remember, why i'm forgot to submit the leave application form... the result, I got no holiday to spend for this raya.



Tanjung Balau Bay Resort, Desaru Posted by Picasa


Tanjung Balau Bay Resort, Desaru Posted by Picasa


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home