Thursday, December 01, 2005

Decent flaw can kill

Hi, how 'D'? After decided not to post any thought for 3 month, now here I am... letting my fingers typing whatever my mind could think for this time being.

First thing first, happi Eid' ul-Fitr to all muslim. This year is the best year for me because I got myself a very long holiday. Nothing much on the preparation, just bought myself a pair of Baju Melayu, songkok and also not to be forgotten, capal. On 3rd day of raya, got a gathering to attend at taman Darul Aman, located at Jitra, Kedah. This annual gathering is managed by gengturbo Community Club. And me of course, shooting some videos for gengturbo's future VCD.

Enough of the Raya thingy. As usual, there is plenty of work has to be settle because of my lack of productivity to finished assigned job before taking leave back to Penang. Hell, who wanna do the job when your mind is set to balik kampung? haha... padan muka aku. well, starting this month and forth, there will be Manila 23rd SEA Games, Woman Games that will be held at Bukit Jalil on this 10 December and Monsun Cup 2005, Terengganu. Thanks God I'm not been send there for the coverage job.

Since I'm woking in the government sector, I got myself a very quality time to read newspaper. It's been a while I didnt read the newspaper, maybe since I come to KL. :) So... when you read the newspaper, automaticly you know what is happen around you, who is ear-squating, who's got bombed and who's got stabbed. Al-Fatihah to Allahyarham Khairul Anuar.

Good news for all girls in Malaysia, because there is a song, dedicated to you! The Song! Warning! This song is very sensitive subject...

Finally, got some old images from mr Aiem Albe who is very kind enough to add some comedies into the picture.... hehehehe


#Bullshit Annual 1999 gathering held at Sungai Petani, Kedah Posted by Picasa


#Bullshit Annual 1999 gathering held at Sungai Petani, Kedah Posted by Picasa


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home