Monday, May 16, 2005

Selamat Hari Belia 2005

Hye... long time no update - So many things have to do. Just woke-up, after sleeping for 6 hour, after came back from Stadium Malawati, Shah Alam. I've been responsible for taking pictures and so I have to stayback there. The first assignment is to shoot the "Marathon Raga Ratus" that has started at 12.00 am sharp. All the belia(youth) have to "Timang"(I dont know what is the suitable english word for this phrase) the "Takraw Ball" as long as they can and the judges will count it. the total count is 248,887

Not much I can tell you all about the event, you can read it in the newspaper. While I taking picture during the event, I cought this fella is blocking me when i'm taking the boy scout picture, and demm... it is Rafiqie, my Saiko friend from Cosmopoint sungai Petani. So I have a little chat with him and found out he has finished his diploma - good for you because you have started it before me man - and I will try to publish some picture that I shoot later...

As you can see below, are the picture of my friends. These was taken while all 4 of us didnt know where to go after "Uptown" is desserted when the authorities is waiting for them to open their business there. From left Izmal, Epol and Piduih.


Starbuck Clan Speech Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home