Sunday, April 17, 2005

Laney Hardcore Max

It's been a while that I didnt post any blog... not sure if there were someone who read my blog, or it just me who read my own blog. Anyway, it's been a week I'm been resting from all my freelance job, I just ignore it, even though at the end of day it will haunt me back, maybe it is the best thing I should do for now.

Looking back my last week routines (If I can remember any of them), I hangout with my officemate for the staff-birthday-celebrate stuff located at Hard Rock Cafe, KL. I get there early, 8.03 pm to be exect, and there were 3 to 5 people that I reconize has been there before me. So we wait for others and especially my bigboss before we can start the party.

After waiting for 15 minutes, all of the staff is there and then we start ordering some food. I have no idea "Sky-Soda" is tasted like that.... ewww. For a treat, I ordered Medium Beef Steak. and some Ice-cream for dessert.

It takes 20 - 30 minutes for them to cook my steak - whoo that is very long time. Then, while waiting my steak to cooked-off, there is one more guest is joining us - Guess who is it? ehehe... it is Syed Yusof, the owner of the Hard Rock Cafe himself. It is facinating to see how he talk about his vision, future project and such... whoo... I really admire this guy! - and we settled the party around 12 am.

On the next day, I have to go to my new office, located at Precint 4, Putrajaya. It takes me 30 to 40 minutes to be there. Still, I insist to moved to Putrajaya for some reason. When I reach there, I got stunned with all the decoration and interior in my new office - very cool indeed.

Well, that is what i remembered. will blogg later if I got anything to share with you guys!

p/s: also, check my updated fotopage.... :)


Droopalidoo!


1 Comments:

Blogger my_story said...

must say was shocked to read ur blog. not that i underestimated you but frankly, did not think much of you thou. thot you were yet one of those narrowminded, conventional, -simply-dont-careless- type of young malay. anyway. as you have known me now, this is me. u decide ...

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home