Thursday, March 24, 2005

Remedy... Remedy...

Hallo to all blogreadah - I'm really... really... really busy this time, not enough with my current job - I got more assignment to deal with. On the bright side, yeah I'm gonna be filthy richa' but on the other hand... can i deliver the job? and that really killing me! Today got meeting at Ampang City at 1pm, then pop-up to Pudu to lift aiem from taiping. He's gonna stay at my place for several days to help us deliver our assignment.

Got bad news from my housemate today. My other housemate, Rix, his car got stolen today in front of his office. Poor him...

If you noticed, on my blog header got "Come Undone" title? Do you know what does it mean? Today people... I will explain the meaning based on my view.

"It means to (be)come undone--as in falling apart at the seams
from a breakup, divorce or maybe
even losing your job
."

Quite ironic isn't? By the way, as you can see below, it is my class picture. Taken in year 1996 where I'm a class monitor that time(Mat giat la masa tu). Really miss all of them. Some of the them is already married. Me? dont even ask about it... I got lots of things to settle up than get married at this time.


Class of 96 Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home