Thursday, March 17, 2005

A song to Mama

Hallo people, long time no update, been busy around with work that never end... kinda sucks. Anyway, got 4 deadline last week, 2 major and 2 minor. One of the major assignment is to design merchandise and website to one of the successfull car dealer in Malaysa(who?).

Last night, hang out with Ecah and Nomi at my place around 3 am. I supposed to give her a cd, so I give her my thumbdrive instead. I also told them a phrase called "apom and botoi" hahaha... they really dont like it... what is it? enuff said.

My first month of being un-employed, is kinda normal(because I'm jobless for 1 year before) , and that is not good stuff if your mama know that her son is not working anymore. And as usual, the sentence "Hang mai balik keja penang laa..." is in the discussion... the tension is so intense, really need a place to shove it over.

The good thing is, by the end of this month, I maybe working in government sector... what position? hehe... cannot tell you yet.

really... really hope this year is "The Year"....


Humandog? Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home