Sunday, April 03, 2005

Calling for Dr Love...

Got sleepy today, lots of work, and lots of burden. My former bos kinda scold me yesterday, because of my lazyness to finished up his contact form page. I say go hell with it - let him wait, let him really wait. I'm been delayed his assignment for about 3 weeks, padan muka.

Now I'm officially employed again. But this time, it is different - Why? because I'm now with government. They called me the technical guy, because I'm maintaining their website / Hardware / troubleshooting. The salary is quite good though.

This weekend I'm gonna finished up all my un-finished assignmnet. It's totally drag me down because I'm really dont have time since I only avaliable at home after 7pm - then i got tired, rest my ass for 1 - 2 hours. then I start my freelance jobs...

Nothing to type at this point, ahh... got my self a "Rayban(Gold frame!)" and some other things after we(me, Izmal & Aiem) cruise'n ourself to Uptown.

Droopalido!....


Skyline R33 GT-R Dyno Test Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home