Thursday, April 21, 2005

Travelling Without Moving

Woke up at 1.15pm today *yay* - It's public holiday so it is a common thing for a bachelor person like me to wake up late.

Called Pidos to confirm today's programme - To find Musical Instruments - Actually it's not for personal use, but he want to open a jamming studio. So I say it is a brilliant idea(so i can play free). As he told me, he's gonna open this jamming studio at Subang(near to his house & work place).

So, Pidos will pick me up at 5pm, so what the God green earth I'm gonna do with this 3 hours spare time... hurmm... So I call my gurl indeed. Pick her up at Ampang, then we fly to Jalan Masjid India for a infamous Nasik Ayam(beside Mydin). Have a cheat Chat with her, then followed her for some window shopping.

I got bad news form Sham yesterday. That Mr Tong(my former bos) is willing to see us again. Woo.... this guy is not gonna quit easily. I dont know what to do... If we go see him, It's gonna be a world war 3, because this guy is kind a hard ass, dont know how to talk nice with people... and we cannot tolerate with hard-ass-son-of-a-bit*h like him. So we decided not to go, and go hell with it.

Tomorrow is Friday, and that's mean I have to wear Baju Melayu, and as always, without sampin, because I dont have one. :)


Droopalido...



Futaged Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home