Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Get out from my bathroom fez!!!

Dont know what is happening at me right now - suddenly I shift my mood to "Prince" sound, and for anybody know how "Prince" sound... you know what I mean.

Wakeup early today for some recreational-intensity. woke at 6am then make it at 6.50 at Putrajaya. Today at the office, my assignment is to finished staff schedule system. and I'd like to called it "e-Urus" why I used that lame name? Sentimental-value I suppose...

Nothing much for daily-dose - checked all my favouritte blogs, emails and some news headline.

I would like to tell you guys a story.... very sad story. A story that describes a fuct-up freelancer who burdened by a past assignment. This story started at Taipan province where all the food & beverages is pricey and their taste is no soo good. But my story is not about food though, it's about ad freelancer, who have to do a flash website, and the paymaster want it what soo-called hi-tech design(maybe this is a common word for a designer). This freelancer and his friend has to presented him 4 diffrent flash intro, and that not included others 13 page to go.. well he didnt liked it, and we have to revamp it all over again. So, this month this paymaster has found this freelancer and wanted to flush his ass - and they has make a pact, by this month - the assigment have to be finish. Wooo.... I though this freelancer gonna finished up the delayed assignment, and so he didnt... he rather go play some music with his friends, despite the paymaster gonna flush his ass.... So, what can we get from this story? Is the freelancer such a lazy-ass who cannot satisfied the paymaster's design climaks? or the paymaster himself is too demanding without noticed that he cannot comprehend what this freelancer want to do in order to deliver their job.


Droopalidoo...


Arthritic pickpocket comes across a group of people doing Tai Chi - wulfmorganthaley Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home