Saturday, June 11, 2005

Bleed without a cause

Good day everyone! I just waked up from a long happy-lazyass-funtime. With my room like disaster, my toilet is like school dump and frankly speaking - my room is hell. No worries, today I will clean it all up, got new harpic for my beloved toilet, and i'll take my shirts to mr dobby pronto!

Last week I spend my weekend in Penang, yeah... got to attend my cousin wedding. Izmal with me, he driving and i do my job - sleeping - arrived at Penang around 4.13 a.m in the morning, then take a short nap at Izmal house.

And also last week, I losted Kementerian Belia Sukan Camera. Shit happen when i'm on my way to Hilton, KL Sentral for some foto shootout. Can you imagine, I'm not also late, but when I get to my bike, some moron take my helmet away... good thing I didnt see who is taking it, if else I will kick his ass until his nose bleed! and good thing is my boss discuss it in the meeting, I dont have to pay for it, enough with a report letter. Thanks God!

If you guy know someone who want to buy a land around cheras, do contact me.



Tapah R and R Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home