Friday, May 20, 2005

Life... Sometimes Weird

Probaly I'm not so good to predict something - naive - maybe it is the proper word for it.

Kinda pissed-off with something... but we all human beings, you cant get wrong with that - we cannot predict the future - But for me, it is a good thing so we can learn the mistakes we've done and you MUST not do it again near in future.

Before this I tried to sell my bass guitar, and it's no go. Some of my friends interested, but as we always know - no one of them really serious about it. So this time, I'm gonna sell it with the Bass Amp. And after this, I'm gonna hold my interest in bass playing until I buy myself the ibanez 5 strings.

Last night is one of my "pissed off" night. Mediapod's client want to meet us pronto at the Gazebo's. So I have to finished his work before 8pm.. and time like this, my PC love to play "Hang & Restart" with me... dammit... I really need a new PC. Then, I have to print out the design sheets to show him, but I dont have any printer... use my office print? no go... because it's too late... so me and Izmal went to subang for a quest of coloured printer!

"Tadakk!!" that is the word I heard when I'm asking for colored printer in Subang Jaya. There is more than 6 Cyber Cafe, and all of them have no printing service? Woohhhh.... and what the hell I have to show for my client? My thumb drive? and sure thing client will say.. "dude... if my pusat got USB port... I call ya!"....

Thanks God we finally found the printer... we have to go to Shah Alam for it... and our meeting at Gazebo is smooth... like a load blow.... soo relief... :p

Wanna see Rafiqie? Demn... he looks no differ.


Rafiqie in Boy Scout! Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home