Monday, July 04, 2005

Damn Hot!

The title is not relevant with what I will post, just want to provoking some target audience.

Let see, last week is kind a busy, monday to friday working my ass in the office. Saturday morning I have to attend my boss's speech at this seminar around Bangi, and reach home around 12pm. After that, have to picked up all my dirty clothes and send it to mr dobby and I have a "Kenduri" to attended later.

Sunday, I thought I can get up late, but I was wrong... have to attend my driving course... (yeah i know I'm too old to take driving classes huh?). My session end at 5pm.

At night, went to KFC with Sham(my housemate) for some chicken-discussion, and 2 set of snack-plate will do for both of us.

Last night, before get to bed, I has browsed Google Maps. Know what? It really cool!!! wonder why Malaysia didnt have any like this. This stuff really help people..



http://maps.google.com Posted by Picasa


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home