Thursday, December 08, 2005

Why Herry Potter... Why????

Good day, I assumed that all of ya' have a verry good weekday.

Not much to post(or report?) to my beloved blogspot(eventhough my total adsense revenue only 2 cent a day profit). Last night, layan "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" with Izmal and Piduih. Frankly speaking, we are not planning to watch the movie, but... because of the full loaded boredom, we have make our self available for the movie at 1 Utama.

Today, got busy with office jobs, go to Shah Alam for some basketball in the rain, send my GM broken accord to the workshop and take a cab back to Putrajaya for my bike. For the first time in my life, I didnt expected that you have to pay RM65 from Subang Jaya to Putrajaya with a cab. Oh God... silly me.

And plus, got my first KPI form. Got to fill it for the bonus and salary increasment by the end of the year.... mintak-mintak la murah rezeki, because i'm really dissappointed with my salary. With my experience, I'm not deserved with what I got today. Sad.. really sad.... but, when I think about it, it's not anybody fault... that is what we're Muslim called... rezeki, kan?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home